Legal Recruiting and Development SpecialistFor the Salt Lake City Office of a Prestigious International Law Firm.
This is a filled position.
- Work with the recruitment team to develop, implement and manage recruiting strategies and programs for both campus and lateral recruiting for the firm’s newest office;
- Plan, coordinate and attend events including maintaining the Summer Associate Program, acting as a liaison and managing budget; communicate and work closely with senior partners within all practice areas regarding lateral needs;
- Support the attorney offer and hiring process including preparing, updating and managing the correspondence of offer letters and assisting in onboarding;
- Work with local and firm management in the negotiation of lateral hire compensation, utilizing market trends and conditions that may impact compensation, bonuses, raises and benefits;
- Ensure the maintenance of the attorney applicant databases for applicant tracking, NALP reporting and reference checking; develop, prepare and analyze relevant reports and projections regarding attorney attrition, market analysis and hours;
- Perform professional development duties including developing internal and external events and trainings, building and executing the mentor program, coordinating associate open forums and facilitating lateral integration;
- 7+ years of recruiting experience, preferably in a large law firm or other professional services environment;
- Demonstrated knowledge and expertise regarding attorney recruitment activities;
- Strong leadership and teamwork skills; Ability to interact with partners and other firm management;
- Excellent problem-solving, planning and organizational skills;
- Ability to design short-term and long-term goals with clear criteria to measure success and return on investment;
- Proficiency in the use of office software including Microsoft Office and some experience with ViDesktop;