Legal Recruiting SpecialistFor the San Francisco Office of a Prestigious International Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Work with the Director of Legal Recruiting, Development and engagement, hiring partners and the recruiting committee to develop, implement and manage recruiting strategies and programs;
- Oversee the Summer Associate Program and the campus hiring process including preparing, updating and managing the correspondence of offer letters, reviewing offers for consistency and uniformity;
- Coordinate with all offices and register for and manage on-campus interviews, job fairs and resume collections;
- Supervise non-diversity law school and law student outreach including panels, receptions, mentoring programs, sponsorships, etc;
- Source candidates and review candidate materials; Develop, prepare and analyze relevant reports, projections and statistical data as needed;
- Ensure the regular maintenance of and contribution to, attorney applicant databases for purposes of applicant tracking; Supervise mid and end-of-summer reviews.
- 6+ years of recruiting experience in a law firm or professional services;
- Demonstrated knowledge and expertise regarding recruitment activities;
- Strong leadership, problem-solving and strategic planning skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines;
- Ability to work across and build relationships with all levels of management and attorneys;
- Strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, experience with ViDesktop is preferred.