Attorney Training and Development CoordinatorFor the San Francisco Office of a Prestigious International Law Firm
- Support initiatives and programs related to the development and retention of attorneys including planning social and networking events, as well as summer associate program;
- Organize all in-person and virtual attorney learning initiatives including trainings for new associates;
- Administer California Bar CLE compliance processes and serve as a lead contact for learning programs;
- Coordinate associate and partner mentor programs and track mentor meetings;
- Support annual associate review, compensation and bonus processes and maintain current status updates through all stages of the processes; Track and report attorney utilization.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in a law firm training and CLE;
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent proofreading and communication skills, both oral and written;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships among all levels of lawyers and staff;
- Ability to provide excellent customer service and meeting support;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, experience with learning management systems or CLE is preferred.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results