Legal Recruiting AssistantFor the New York Office of a Prestigious Global Law Firm
- Schedule applicants for callback interviews and track school-specific offers;
- Greet applicants upon arrival, provide office tours and escort applicants to interviews;
- Coordinate, track and attend specific summer associate program and law student recruiting events;
- Liaise with summer associates to address inquired and other general matters;
- Enter and maintain accurate candidate information in the recruitment databases.
- 1+ years of legal recruiting experience;
- Excellent interpersonal skills; Good judgement with the ability to manage confidential information with the utmost discretion;
- Strong organizational skills and a meticulous attention to detail when editing;
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a time-sensitive environment while maintaining the highest standard of work quality;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; Experience with viDesktop is a plus.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results