Senior Recruiter, Undergraduate HBCUsFor the New York, Atlanta or DC Office of a Premier Consulting Firm.
- Manage all aspects of campus recruiting for undergrads from Historically Black Colleges and Universities; collaborate with consultants to develop and execute recruiting strategy for top talent;
- Plan and execute in-person and virtual campus events; manage budget; attend events;
- Manage a high volume of online applications; monitor candidate assessment results;
- Serve as the primary contact and counselor for candidates through all stages of the recruitment processes;
- Analyze recruiting results, provide annual analysis of trends and identify strategies to improve recruiting initiatives;
- Build trusted relationships with relevant student organizations, firm interviewers and career services professionals.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience; HR or recruiting preferred;
- Experience working directly with HBSU campus recruiting efforts;
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment;
- Strong data management skills applied to applicant tracking systems;
- Able to work under pressure and manage expectations effectively with strong attention to detail; highly organized;
- Experience representing an organization in a professional manner including in person, on the phone and via electronic communications.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results