Recruiting CoordinatorFor the D.C. Office of a Global Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Collaborate with the D.C. Recruiting Manager in planning and managing the office’s overall recruitment efforts, including summer, new and lateral associate recruiting;
- Act as a liaison to summer associates, law school career services offices, prospective lateral candidates, lawyers and staff to ensure a smooth hiring process;
- Assist in reviewing and selecting summer, new and lateral candidates applications; coordinate callback interviews and follow-ups;
- Prepare and manage summer program budget and calendar of events and collaborate with summer coordinators and hiring partners on execution;
- Organize and assist in the management of the on-campus interview logistics for the office’s assigned schools and firm-wide interview teams;
- Maintain recruiting records, hiring reports and statistics.
- 3+ years of experience in legal recruiting;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle a high volume of responsibilities and work well on a team;
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Consistently display good judgment and maintain confidence of personal and sensitive information;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.