Recruiting ManagerFor the D.C. Office of a Global Law Firm.
- Oversee, direct and execute on-campus recruitment programs including overseeing all recruiting efforts at office’s assigned target law schools and coordinating D.C. interviewing teams at other schools;
- Plan and execute annual summer associate program, work with D.C. Hiring Partners and each year’s associate summer coordinators;
- Oversee, direct and execute lateral associate, judicial clerk and counsel recruiting and hiring efforts for the D.C. office;
- Maintain good relationships with law school career centers and legal search firms;
- Oversee the generation of regular and ad hoc reports relating to statistics on D.C. office recruiting efforts;
- Prepare annual departmental budget and track expenses.
- 5+ years experience in legal recruiting;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, professional environment;
- Consistently display good judgment and maintain confidence of personal and sensitive information;
- Ability to work well in a team environment;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results