Business Development SpecialistFor the Salt Lake City Office of a Prestigious International Law Firm
- Manage the execution of BD strategies for the SLC office, as well as the individual business development initiatives of attorneys;
- Pursue and facilitate opportunities to expand market share with existing and new clients, including identifying prospects for cross-selling and supporting client development tactics;
- Prepare pitches and proposals tailored to specific matters and practice areas; produce targeted though leadership and client training materials to address clients’ needs;
- Coordinate in-person and virtual events, including providing on-the-ground support, post-event follow-up, and ROI tracking;
- Draft and manage submissions, rankings, surveys, directories and other recognitions for disputes and transactional practices;
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the Salt Lake City and Utah legal market and key client industries; continually monitor market trends, clients and competitors.
- Deep understanding of the Salt Lake City legal market and key industry sectors;
- 5+ years of experience in business development or marketing within professional services;
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and overseeing junior members;
- Advanced research skills across legal and business resources and topics; proficient in Microsoft Office and familiarity with electronic resources;
- Experience with planning and preparing pitches, substantive presentations and other marketing materials;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills necessary to maintain effective relationships with internal and external partners; excellent client service orientation and listening skills.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results