Marketing CoordinatorFor the New York Office of an Entertainment Boutique Law Firm.
- Coordinate in-person marketing and business development events including sourcing venues, drafting invitations, tracking RSVPs, editing presentations, assembling handouts, handling shipments and working registration tables;
- Assist with weekly email marketing campaigns; Review and report on blog post readership and other data analytics;
- Update contact management database and marketing collateral materials including bios and practice group descriptions;
- Assist in production of advertisements and event signage as well as negotiations with outside vendors;
- Update website and intranet; Coordinate virtual marketing events including invitations, presentation support and hosting;
- Maintain records of marketing and BD spending and budget.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in the legal industry;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills; Ability to communicate and interact with internal staff, attorneys, management and external clients of the firm;
- Ability to plan and manage work under time constraints;
- Detail oriented; Ability to multi-task and effectively organize responsibilities;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, WebEx, Zoom and Google Analytics.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results