Professional Development and Diversity SpecialistFor the Chicago Office of a Very Successful New York Law Firm
- Initiate and develop skills-based programming for the Chicago associates; support firm management on associate retention programs and performance management processes;
- Manage the onboarding and integration of newly-hired summer associates, law clerks and associates;
- Monitor the local market activity and stay informed on current market trends;
- Collaborate with the Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer and other firm leadership to initiate and support D&I efforts;
- Foster an inclusive culture that provides programs, activities and events for the Chicago attorneys and the related affinity groups.
- 4+ years of experience working in a professional services organization; law firm experience preferred;
- Knowledge of attorney professional development, diversity initiatives and/or human resources practices;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills to work collaboratively with all levels of personnel;
- Able to lead projects and initiatives;
- A self-starter who has the ability to work both independently and collaboratively with the talent management team and firm leadership;
- Proficient in Outlook and MS Office Suite; familiarity with viRecruit or a similar attorney database.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results