Legal Recruiting CoordinatorFor the New York City Office of a Global Law Firm
- Collaborate with the Legal Recruiting Team to strategically source via internal referrals and targeted searches;
- Review and screen candidate materials, schedule interviews and conduct candidate follow-up and offer letter preparation;
- Provide support for entry-level recruitment including partnering with law school career services offices, event planning and organizing campus interviews;
- Coordinate Summer Associate Programs including pre-onboarding communication, planning and executing orientation and training events;
- Coordinate reimbursements and process invoices related to recruiting;
- Participate in additional recruiting and attorney talent projects.
- 2+ years of legal recruiting experience in a law firm;
- Strong organizational, written and oral communicational skills;
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritizing competing demands and meet various deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- Desire to work in a collaborative, team-oriented environment;
- Use of good judgement and discretion;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results