Legal Recruiting AssistantFor the New York Office of a Global Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Assist with and maintain candidate training databases, including correspondence to candidates and recruiters, collecting evaluations and generating reports;
- Prepare documents and correspondence, including offer letters and outreach to law school career services and student organizations;
- Maintain legal recruiting intranet page, job postings and on-campus recruiting events on external website;
- Schedule interviews and manage logistics including conference room reservations, catering and video conference logistics and circulating calendar invitations;
- Host candidates during interviews; attend law school and students events;
- Provide support for the summer associate programs; serve as a contact for external recruiters.
- Prior human resources, professional development, recruiting, event planning or administrative experience in an office environment;
- Strong organizational, written and oral communicational skills;
- Desire to work in a collaborative, team-oriented environment;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Use of good judgment and discretion;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.