Legal Recruiting ManagerFor the DC Office of a Prestigious Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Manage the law student recruitment process including coordination and scheduling of on-campus interviews, callback interviews, student follow-up, and offer dinners;
- Oversee the processing of candidates; manage attorney evaluations of candidates and correspond with law students;
- Plan, manage and attend all summer program events; coordinate mid-summer and end-of-summer reviews;
- Analyze recruiting trends and implement recruiting strategies;
- Maintain and update recruiting budget and prepare reports and statistics;
- Manage all lateral attorney and transfer candidate interviews; oversee the processing of candidates.
- 3+ years of related work experience in a legal or professional service environment;
- Ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives using effective time management and organizational skills;
- Strong written, communication and organizational skills;
- Ability to exercise discretion and good judgment;
- Able to work effectively in a team environment and to interface with professionals and candidates at various levels;
- Proficiency with Word, Excel and Outlook.