Marketing ManagerFor the New York Office of an International Law Firm
- Support the firm’s Global Employment Law practice group in their business development initiatives and activities;
- Contribute to the development, implementation and ongoing review of strategic plans and programs, cross-selling initiatives and key client activities to support the employment team;
- Provide thorough and proactive support for employment law presentations, pitches and RFPs and assist in preparing lawyer teams for meetings/opportunities;
- Responsible for high-quality content management, drafting targeted and customized content;
- Help the team define client meeting scripts, market and company research, and manage business development related projects;
- Work under the direction of the senior marketing manager with opportunities to mentor other members of the team.
- 5+ years of marketing or business development management experience in a legal or professional service environment;
- Excellent written, organizational and analytical skills;
- Ability to balance competing needs and continually re-prioritize tasks;
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to collaborate comfortably with partners and team members both inside and outside the firm; Strong client service approach and team orientation;
- Strong technical knowledge, computer skills and experience with marketing systems and tools including Microsoft Office.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results