Lateral Partner Recruiting ManagerFor the Austin, Dallas, Houston, NY, Palo Alto or DC Office of a Prestigious National Law Firm
- Manage firm-wide lateral partner recruiting efforts by working with the director of recruiting and partner in charge of recruiting to develop and implement strategies to source, recruit and hire lateral partner candidates;
- Serve as the primary point of contact for candidates and search firms throughout the lateral hiring process;
- Collaborate with department leadership and local office partners to guide candidates through the firm’s recruiting and onboarding process;
- Track and maintain accurate recruiting data and metrics and prepare reports and analysis as needed; Manage the firm’s database of lateral recruiting candidates;
- Manage, train and develop the lateral partner recruiting coordinator;
- Interface with search firms to share the firm’s brand, goals, strategies and desired target markets.
- 4+ years of relevant recruiting experience in a legal environment;
- Team and results-orientated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently with a strong attention to detail;
- Strong organizational and analytical skills;
- Ability to exercise independent judgement; highly professional demeanor;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and a working knowledge of relational databases and web technology.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results