Business Development Manager, Project FinanceFor the New York Office of a Large Global Law Firm
- Serve as the primary point of contact for assigned practice areas, support the group’s lawyers in their marketing and business development goals; understand and apply sophisticated marketing/BD strategy;
- Create responses to RFPs, customized pitches and business development presentations as well as directory submissions and industry award applications;
- Collect and maintain representative matters, deals lists, client and industry lists for use in marketing materials; draft press releases;
- Oversee regular updates of web and print marketing content, including attorney biographies, practice area/office descriptions, and related news items; draft, review and edit brochures and other collateral for general marketing purposes;
- Manage all practice-related seminars, CLE presentations and client-facing events; evaluate and advise on new opportunities for the practice areas or firm as relevant;
- Evaluate relevant sponsorship and speaking opportunities for practice group lawyers.
- 5+ years of law firm marketing and BD experience;
- Excellent project management skills;
- High degree of professionalism and the ability to interact effectively and build relationships;
- Ability to set goals and task responsibility for achieving them;
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to effectively delegate and give constructive feedback;
- Ability to secure buy-in and support of attorneys and senior management.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results