Legal Recruitment ManagerFor the Philadelphia Office of a Global Law Firm
- Act as an ambassador of the firm and provide firm descriptive information to external populations; manage and coordinate the fall on campus and summer associate recruitment programs in the Philadelphia office;
- Manage the candidate experience; review candidate submissions, respond to inquiries, be point of contact for candidates, and maintain communications through the interview process to time of onboarding;
- Attend and provide materials and statistics for weekly hiring committee meetings;
- Design and manage the summer associate program for the Philadelphia office; organize and attend social events, plan training calendar, coordinate mid and final reviews;
- Update NALP form and related firm materials; work with the Marketing Department on recruiting-related promotional materials, including recruiting portion of firm's website;
- Understand and be familiar with current industry and market trends and philosophies.
- 5+ years of law firm administration experience required, preferably in legal recruiting;
- Excellent project management, planning and organization skills;
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines;
- Good verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate professionally and diplomatically;
- Ability to function in a collaborative organization as a team player with a client-service orientation;
- Understanding and knowledge of Microsoft Suite, Lawcruit and Simplicity.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results