Head of RecruitingFor the New York Office of an M&A Insurance Company
- Work closely leadership (former Big Law attorneys) to determine the company’s hiring needs; assist in identifying key characteristics of successful candidates;
- Manage the recruitment process for new underwriters from law firms, including reviewing candidate materials, coordinating interviews, and communicating with candidates and placement agencies throughout the process;
- Launch recruiting programs at colleges for new grads who will serve as analysts;
- Plan and implement efforts to increase the Firm’s visibility in the market; work with company management to build a diverse and inclusive workplace by identifying sources of diverse talent;
- Oversee summer internship program including planning trainings, events and evaluation process;
- Advise company management on salary and other compensation benchmarks.
- 4+ years of legal recruiting experience hiring both newly-minted and experienced talent;
- Entrepreneurial spirit and excited to build recruiting programs for a very successful 5-year-old company;
- Highly organized with a knack for establishing best practices and recruiting processes;
- Exceptional communicator with the proven ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization;
- Deeply passionate about finding the right talent and interested developing creative ways of recruiting;
- Skilled project manager who can implement and achieve desired results.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results