Business Development AssistantFor the New York Office of a Prestigious Global Law Firm
- Assist with revisions to lawyer bios and practice pages on the external website and update the business development bio folders as necessary to reflect lawyer arrivals/departures;
- Handle the management of the firm calendar including scheduling in-person/virtual meetings, sending outlook invitations and tracking RSVPs;
- Prepare orientation schedules and administrative onboarding for new business development team members;
- Review and prepare department’s annual budget and reconcile spending again budget forecasting;
- Manage and track daily ad requests for charitable contributions and update Ad Log tracker; prepare and secure necessary approvals, and process all business development department invoices;
- Arrange conference room reservations, catering and AV requests and travel; revise and print correspondence, memoranda, PPT presentations and other documents.
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience;
- Ability to manage a varied workload and meet deadlines;
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to work collaboratively with lawyers and business services personnel, demonstrating strong teamwork and a positive attitude;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to proofread typed material for typographical, spelling and grammatical errors;
- Ability to ensure confidentiality of all the Firm’s and clients’ documentation and information;
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, InterAction, Zoom / Webex, Adobe and other applications as needed.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results