Legal Personnel CoordinatorFor the New York Office of a Prestigious Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Coordinate and lead new hire orientations in New York and London, including liaising with relevant departments;
- Manage the monthly review of legal personnel budget to ensure accuracy and compliance with year-end estimates and lead the preparation of analysis for year-end budget meetings;
- Maintain proficiency in firm policies and procedures as they relate to lawyers and fields;
- Maintain and distribute new hire onboarding portals for New York and London;
- Coordinate incoming associate expenses;
- Assist with various inquiries and requests from managing partners;
- 3+ years of legal personnel experience or applicable experience in a service industry firm;
- Excellent organization and communication skills; ability to work and interact with attorneys at all levels;
- Ability to learn and use recruiting applications built specifically for the firm;
- Proficiency in computer applications including Microsoft office with the ability to learn legal personnel software, including PeopleSoft;
- Ability to gain strong knowledge of the firm, its culture, practices and policies;
- Capable of solving problems and meeting deadlines; ability to deal discreetly with confidential information.