Recruiting CoordinatorFor the SF Office of a Prestigious Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Plan and implement all aspects of the Summer Associate Program including on-boarding/off-boarding, work assignments and evaluations, advisor programs, budget tracking, and event planning and attendance;
- Maintain recruiting database, applicant tracking, generate all correspondence, statistical reporting and other duties as assigned;
- Coordinate law school on-campus recruiting programs for assigned schools;
- Work with the local hiring partners and employment committees to coordinate callback interviews and the offer process for 1L and 2L candidates;
- Serve as outreach lead and manage all recruiting efforts at assigned law schools;
- Assist with all local lawyer on-boarding/off-boarding/status changes.
- Bachelor's Degree and two years of recruiting experience;
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional customer service skills and professional demeanor at all times;
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written with the ability to work well with internal and external clients;
- Highly resourceful team-player with strong organizational and problem-solving skills;
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with the utmost discretion;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (e.g. Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point).