Recruiting CoordinatorFor the New York Office of a Prestigious Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Assist with professional development initiatives and lateral hiring;
- Assist with the planning and implementation of all aspects of the Summer Associate Program including on-boarding/off-boarding, work assignments and evaluations, advisor programs, budget tracking and event planning and attendance;
- Coordinate callback interviews and the offer processes; assist with lawyer on-boarding/off-boarding and status changes;
- Assist with the planning and implementation of all aspects of the fall and spring law school on-campus interviews;
- Maintain the recruiting database, applicant tracking, correspondence and statistical reporting;
- Process expense requests and reconcile expense reports;
- 1+ year of legal recruiting experience;
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional customer service skills and professional demeanor at all times;
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written with the ability to work well with internal and external clients;
- Highly resourceful team-player with strong organizational and problem-solving skills;
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with the utmost discretion;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.