Head of Business Development & MarketingFor the New York Office of a Magic Circle Law Firm
- Advise the global U.S. practice on marketing strategy, client targeting and branding campaigns;
- Develop and manage the BD and marketing team including; identifying areas for improvement, providing coaching and mentoring for team members;
- Establish best practice for marketing & BD processes; manage coordination of ad hoc projects such as events, sponsorships, conferences, special global projects, major RFPs;
- Develop and implement marketing plans for priority clients and coach Partners and Associates in BD skills;
- Direct the overall brand and positioning program for the NY and D.C. offices, including identifying key messages and executing internal communication programs;
- Determine and manage the annual marketing budget for US marketing initiatives.
- 6+ years of marketing & BD leadership relevant in a professional services organization;
- Ability to work as a senior business services team member that motivates and develops others;
- Highly effective communicator who is able to influence verbally and in writing;
- Past experience dealing with and influencing Firm leadership as well as obtaining buy-in for strategic initiatives;
- Strong team player who is able to work collaboratively and diplomatically across all levels;
- Creative thinker who is able to analyze problems and offer solutions quickly; Strong client focus.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results