Legal Recruitment AssistantFor the New York Office of a Magic Circle Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Support the on-campus recruiting process including scheduling interviews, collecting and tracking feedback and maintaining the candidate database;
- Assist lateral hiring initiatives including liaising with recruiters and candidates, drafting and tracking fee agreements and scheduling interviews;
- Stay up-to-date on market research, NALP and law school recruitment policies;
- Serve as the point person for the firm’s recruitment mailbox and applicant tracking system, including Workday and Flo Recruit;
- Assist with designing the summer program including training and social events;
- Facilitate summer associate work allocation and feedback.
- 1+ year of professional or internship experience in HR, ideally with a focus on recruiting;
- Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills;
- Adaptable and flexible in high pressure situations;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications;
- Experience with applicant tracking software is a plus.