Attorney Development and Recruitment Senior CoordinatorFor the Bay Area Office of a Prestigious Global Law Firm
- Strategize and coordinate activities and processes involved in attorney recruiting throughout each recruiting season;
- Support attorneys from their initial integration at the firm through development;
- Work with the Manager of Attorney Recruitment & Development on the coordination and execution of all phases of recruiting and development efforts for summer associates and attorneys;
- Plan and orchestrate the Summer Associate program and social activities;
- Develop and maintain relationships with Office Managing Partners and Local Department Chairs regarding the ongoing hiring needs of practice offices;
- Strategize, organize, and execute all details related to attorney-related events, meetings, and orientations.
- 4+ years of relevant experience at a professional services organization;
- Well developed and professional interpersonal skills;
- Ability to interact effectively with people at all organizational levels of the firm;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Ability to work in a team environment with a customer service focus;
- JD is preferred.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results