Senior Litigation Practice and Project ManagerFor the Bay Area, LA, New York or Seattle Office of a Technology Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Conduct project management tasks including leading on the process of both complex projects and litigations, driving and ensuring the standardization of activities and deliverables;
- Facilitate, identify and manage mitigation and communication of risks or issues in projects; propose solutions to manage expectations and scope through project delivery;
- Promote and manage the continuous improvement of project actives and deliverables; Lead on matter review process for key matters and establish best practices through discussions with partners and clients;
- Collaborate with the Practice Management team to develop practice group business strategies; Play an active role in the development and implementation of key practice group initiatives;
- Develop substantive agendas and presentations for practice group, subgroup meetings, and other industry meetings;
- Work with partners and Legal Training teams to plan and conduct formal training programs for attorneys and support the evaluation and associate development process.
- 5+ years of program/project management experience in professional services industries. Litigation practice experience strongly preferred;
- Ability to lead departmental and firmwide projects and initiatives and manage a diverse set of stakeholders and cross-functional teams;
- Excellent organizational, time management, decision-making skills and ability to manage multiple and sometimes competing priorities;
- Possess highly developed organization, writing, analytical, presentation and communication skills;
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in compiling executive summaries and status reports for consumption by attorneys and clients;
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential matters with discretion.