Global Diversity and Inclusion ManagerFor the San Francisco, LA, New York or Washington Office of an International Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Lead project management for initiatives and new project roll-outs;
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the firm’s D&I programs and activities and continuously prioritize action items; serve as subject matter expert to support director in strategy execution;
- Collaborate with the Talent Management Solutions team for industry surveys, client requests and to track and report on demographics, trends and statistics at the Firm and in the legal industry;
- Responsible for strategy and oversight of Firm affinity groups, ensuring alignment with Firm overall goals;
- Work with Marketing and Communications on branding, messaging, website, social media and communications campaigns;
- Manage diversity sponsorship and membership relations; develop presentations and materials for diversity programs and initiatives.
- 3+ years of supervisory experience in the professional services industry;
- Strong knowledge of D&I best practices in the legal or professional services industry;
- Able to think proactively, identify problems and solutions, analyze and establish priorities, and exhibit a high level of self-initiative and meet set deadlines;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills and attention to detail, including the ability to manage multiple initiatives concurrently in a fast-paced department;
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, including ability to leverage internal and external relationships to achieve goals; collaborative team player with a strong customer service orientation;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; solid writer, editor, and proofreader; demonstrated experience with data analysis, including the ability to present and report on data.