Legal Recruiting SpecialistFor the Boston Office of an Global Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Act as main point of contact for Boston summer associates; coordinate the planning of the summer program, including calendar and budget; maintain database of summer associate assignments;
- Coordinate arrival of Summer Associates including office assignments, arrival and departure dates, orientation, and mentors/supervising attorneys;
- Liaise with Career Services contacts at the law schools from which the Boston office recruits; coordinate the on-campus interview process for the Boston office;
- Maintain LawCruit database of applicants; review and respond to applications as appropriate;
- Assist with scheduling interviews and drafting offer letters for lateral recruiting; conduct lateral orientation;
- Prepare and process recruiting expenses and invoices; Assist with NALP surveys.
- 2+ years of legal recruiting experience;
- Superior organizational and time-management skills, including the ability to prioritize projects and meet deadlines;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to work independently and be proactive;
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Able to preserve confidentiality and exercise discretion;
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.