Talent Acquisition & Development AdministratorFor the Chicago Office of an International Law Firm
- Develop and maintain law school, search firm, and professional association relationships, including the assigned office and with Firmwide department leaders; collaborate with and guide the local Talent Development and Talent Acquisition Chairs and committ
- Collaborate within the local office and with other departments to execute onboarding and integration plans of all new hires;
- Plan and execute a successful summer associate program ensuring quality learning and required acceptances;
- Strategize and collaborate to implement acquisition programs, initiatives and activities; lead associate on-campus interviewing (OCI);
- Plan, design and implement CLE and other learning and development programs, initiatives and activities; lead the execution of local performance management processes, programs and initiatives; promote a culture of coaching; support diversity initiatives an
- Utilize databases and systems; organize data, analyze trends, and develop and implement recommendations for achieving success.
- 5+ years of related experience in a professional services environment;
- Ability to influence and persuade at all levels of the organization;
- Creative problem solver; able to manage through ambiguity; applies solid judgment and initiates action;
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills;
- Fundamental proficiency in project and time management skills;
- Proven ability to lead projects and collaborate in a complex matrixed organization.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results