Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Manager - Development, Communications, and ProgramsFor the New York Office of a Large Global Law Firm
- Develop and deploy, in consultation with the Chief DEI Officer, mentoring and sponsorship programs for attorneys from underrepresented backgrounds, including development of work plans and management of program implementation;
- Collaborate in defining the DEI programs and initiatives in support of the Firm’s overarching DEI strategy and goals, including leading the development and delivery of internal and external corporate message and key talking points;
- Work with PR and Communications team to manage the delivery of DEI communications across the Firm’s preferred internal and external communications channels;
- Conduct regular research, surveys and interviews with lawyers, advisors and staff to inform and evolve positioning, key messaging and content development;
- Serve as the key content writer for the DEI Department and ensure all written material is error-free and adheres to Firm and team style and brand;
- Provide guidance and support for thought leadership, blogs, and social media as needed.
- 2+ years of progressive experience administering or managing DEI or professional development programs and related communications;
- Strong experience in digital media, i.e. web/intranet, social media, podcasts, blogs, etc., and digital platforms, i.e. Twitter, Linkedin;
- Strong project management and organizational skills;
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritize work efficiently and effectively;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results