Corporate Practice Management SpecialistFor the New York Office of an International Law Firm
- Support Legal Director and Managers with resource allocation and productivity management generally, as well as during mid-year and year-end evaluation processes.;
- Assist with conducting outreach to associates regarding capacity, interest and overall workflow, and interfacing with assigning attorneys to respond to and clarify staffing issues and requests;
- Coordinate practice group meetings and trainings, including CLE eligibility, scheduling, liaising with presenters, editing and circulating materials, as well as uploading and maintaining lists of programs;
- Liaise with preferred providers and Knowledge Management teams on practice group rosters, program requests, and needs and distributions of periodicals/knowledge tools, etc;
- Manage secondments, office transfers, leaves of absence, taxes and visas, attorney and paralegal on-boarding and off-boarding procedures in conjunction with Recruiting, HR, Benefits, Labor, Professional Resources team and other necessary parties;
- Assist with the development, implementation, and coordination of associate development initiatives and morale events, including Diversity & Inclusion and Women’s Initiatives, to achieve the Firm’s pro bono goals and commitments.
- 2+ years of experience at a top law firm; paralegal or PD experience is a plus;
- Strong project management skills;
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills; Keen attention to detail;
- Entrepreneurial, self- motivated and client-service focused;
- Multi-task and effectively prioritize competing demands on time and attention;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel). Experience with Adobe, viDesktop and Micron a plus.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results