Senior Manager of Talent DevelopmentFor the New York, Washington or Bay Area Office of a Global Law Firm
- Work closely with the business to design, build and execute on a plan to create associate experience program, including developing a strategy, work plan, and infrastructure necessary to support the program’s goals;
- Facilitate a new and improved US Associates Committee with a defined purpose, clear goals and remit such that they feel they are being heard and are influencing the decisions and direction of the firm;
- Partner with the HR Business Partners, recruiting team and learning and development to refine and expand the US Mentoring offerings;
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the current appraisal process and help to elevate the approach in coordination with human resources business partner and practice support managers;
- Evaluate the current legal-education, training effectiveness and various learning tracks for associates; Design and guide the near- and long-term learning paths to support associate success;
- Develop and execute on an internal and external communications plan in coordination with the communications team, including thought leadership pieces, internal events, social media outreach.
- 10+ yrs of senior experience in either Legal, HR, talent management or professional development or experience practicing in a major US law firm;
- Experience with the associate appraisal process;
- Ability to influence processes and decisions that are not directly in this vertical through communication and relationship;
- Polished, creative, organized, tech savvy and detail-oriented with the ability to multitask;
- Ability to work effectively with clients, alumni, partners, attorneys, and staff at all professional levels to help implement the firm’s Talent Development program;
- Highly professional demeanor, good judgment and can work autonomously.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results