Practice Group Senior ManagerFor the New York or Philadelphia Office of a Global Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Responsible for developing and managing the legal training and legal skills for the junior attorneys junior within the Corporate & Securities Associates;
- Collaborate with Practice Group Leaders and Talent Team to identify and address training needs, develop curricula, implement programs and practice group strategic initiatives;
- Manage all aspects of technical and operational support and liaise with presenters to design, prepare, deliver, and promote these opportunities to attorneys;
- Design and develop metrics and reports to measure success and application of training programming as well as strategies to promote training programming, increase attendance, and maximize effectiveness;
- Identify and coordinate internal and external resources for the delivery of other skills-based training such as legal writing and research, communication and presentation skills, leadership development training and business development training;
- Build rapport and trust with associates, partners, counsel to create opportunities for professional development, assist with staffing, and administration oof associate evaluation process;
- Relevant corporate law firm or professional services and management experiences;
- Ability to create systems and structure where needed;
- Creativity in developing solutions given practical constraints;
- Ability to successfully foster collaboration among others;
- Ability to manage range of personalities in a high-pressure work environment;
- Proven ability to sell the needs of the practice group to others.