BD Manager, Financial ServicesFor the New York, Atlanta, Houston or Chicago Office of an International Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Lead and draft content for cross-practice RFPs and pitches, including coordinating with other business developers;
- Conduct strategic research on potential clients, competitors, and practice developments to identify business trends and opportunities and ensure that K&S is optimally positioned to grow market share;
- Brainstorm agendas for team meetings, prepare materials and speakers, and project manage actions coming from meetings;
- Coordinate firm-hosted business development events, working closely with participating lawyers and marketing colleagues on invitation list development, event materials, participant tracking, engagement, on-site management, and targeted follow-up activitie
- Manage legal directory and league ranking submissions, and assist the PR team in the generation of matters and other information for awards submissions;
- Assist with Lateral onboarding, guide lateral hires through the protocols of bringing in clients and integrating themselves into firm priorities.
- 7+ years of experience, preferably in corporate practice areas;
- Flexible, forward thinking, proactive, energetic and detail-oriented team player;
- Ability to work collaboratively with other lawyers and business services throughout the firm;
- Excellent project management skills, with keen attention to detail and an ability to prioritize and execute multiple ongoing tasks often under tight deadlines;
- Utilizes an effective change management approach;
- Superior presentation, writing, and verbal communication skills.