BD Coordinator, Special MattersFor the Chicago Office of an International Law Firm
- Create and maintain global Special Matters and Chicago regional marketing materials, including fact sheets, brochures, PowerPoint presentations, and other tailored materials;
- Assist with and, at times lead, pitches and RFPs; gather and centralize experience lists; oversee final production of electronic and hardcopy deliverables to meet deadlines; maintain pitch/RFP files, log in pitch-tracking system, and obtain outcome update
- Use LexTrack to coordinate and help compile submissions related to legal directories and awards and arrange researcher interviews as applicable;
- Provide support for Firm-hosted events and sponsorships including coordinating all activities involved with sponsorship commitments, development of invitations, other types of content, and event materials with the branding team and the marketing technolog
- Conduct research on a variety of topics including prospective and current clients, competitors and industry, and market trends; Assist with relationship mapping and BD activities tracking; Assist with reporting and analysis of market trends and BD activit
- Support the Senior Business Development Manager for Chicago and Special matters on strategic client targeting and business planning efforts, including client teams that span across other practice groups and regions.
- 3+ years of relevant legal business development/marketing experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work collaboratively as part of a team and incorporate feedback into their performance;
- Knowledge of marketing and business development-related activities;
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to maintain confidentiality;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and PowerPoint. Microsoft Teams, iManage, Microsoft Dynamics, Interaction, and Vuture experience desirable, but not required;
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results