Content Marketing Communications ManagerFor the New York Office of a Prestigious Law Firm
- Develop thought leadership content from idea through execution, demonstrating the firm's depth and breadth of expertise;
- Experiment with new content types and formats to more effectively reach the audience, and find new audiences; oversee multimedia, including the firm's video program;
- Define and use key metrics to judge success of content and continually refine the content strategy;
- Manage outside freelance/outside resources to expand the quantity and quality of content initiatives and grow a strong bench of reliable and versatile content creators;
- Collaborate with content, marketing and business development, research/knowledge management and other teams on strategy and execution of content initiatives;
- Establish/maintain brand guidelines for voice and tone; manage the editorial calendar with an eye toward cadence and diversity of format and theme to maximize effectiveness.
- 5+ years of experience in content marketing in a law or professional services firm;
- Excellent writing and editing skills, across a wide range of content types;
- Proven ability to quickly turn new topics and expert interviews into smart, authoritative, persuasive copy;
- Experience collaborating with and presenting to senior executives/attorneys;
- Familiarity with content management systems and measurement tools such as Google Analytics;
- Experience using metrics to define and measure success of content initiatives.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results