Associate Recruiting ManagerFor the New York City Office of a Multinational Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Plan and manage summer associate program and orientation including overseeing mentor assignments, training, work allocation and social activities;
- Manage law school outreach including sponsorships, mock interviews, student programming; oversee OCI, including resume selection, representing firm on campuses and interview schedules;
- Screen lateral candidate resumes and work with firm attorneys to identify candidates to be interviewed; oversee the timely preparation and distribution of candidate and search firm correspondence;
- Work with the Firm-wide Director and other Managers to help set recruiting strategy and develop and deploy initiatives in the region and across the U.S.;
- Supervise the preparation of Recruitment Committee meeting statistics and reports; attend meetings, manage post-meeting action items, ensure preparation of candidate correspondence;
- Manage the preparation and maintenance of recruitment files for summer associate, associate, attorney, patent agent and specialist hires in accordance with firm policies and procedures;
- 5+ years of experience in law firm attorney recruitment required with 3+ years of experience in staff/team management;
- Ability to build consensus, exercise discretion, and maintain confidential information, as well as exercise good judgment and flexibility;
- Ability to manage, organize and implement detailed and complex projects;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal effectively with all levels of HL personnel/lawyers;
- Ability to work independently and maintain composure under pressure;
- Strong supervisory skills.