Professional Staff RecruiterFor the Austin, Houston, New York, DC, or California Office of an International Law Firm
- Lead searches for Senior Management, Director, Senior Manager and Manager professional staff positions across the US, including facilitating a full portfolio of active searches while minimizing Time-To-Hire, ensuring an inclusive recruiting process for al
- Conduct detailed screening interviews using proven interview techniques and present a shortlist of the most qualified candidates to hiring managers for consideration;
- Prepare and present offers, facilitate pre-employment checks, set start dates;
- Engage with the talent pool and create a pipeline of qualified candidates including managing relationships with quality candidates previously interviewed and individuals who have expressed interest via networking opportunities;
- Maximize all features of the firm’s ATS system to ensure efficiency in recruiting process.
- 5+ yrs of recruiting professional support level experience required, preferably in a high-volume recruiting agency; experience working with law firms or professional services environment desirable; technical recruiting experience a plus;
- The ability to respect, protect and maintain highly confidential and sensitive information;
- Excellent interpersonal and client service skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and collaboratively on a team and in other organizational contexts/levels;
- Adept at handling concurrent projects and competing priorities in a high-volume, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, ATS systems, LinkedIn Recruiter, and other sourcing platforms.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results