Director of Legal RecruitingFor the New York Office of a Premier Wall Street Law Firm
- Lead a team of recruiting professionals with a focus on their professional development and engagement;
- Provide thought leadership on the strategic direction for all associate hiring initiatives; develop partnerships with key contacts at law schools and search firms and onboard all new attorney hires;
- Oversee the Summer Associate and lateral attorney recruiting efforts of the Firm and administer the Summer Associate Program;
- Generate all relevant analytics and present thoughtful data-driven updates on all aspects of recruiting to Firm leaders; oversee data management;
- Develop and support internal programs and external outreach efforts to promote the culture of the Firm, including promoting and furthering the diversity, equity, and inclusion objectives of the Firm;
- Liaise with other Department Heads and staff to provide excellent service to the Firm’s lawyers and clients; collaborate closely with Firm leaders on employee relations and retention efforts.
- 10+ years of related legal recruiting experience;
- Ability to build strong rapport and trust with partners, associates, and administrators;
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and work as part of a team;
- Self-starter eager for responsibility;
- Strong administrative skills;
- Professional demeanor and the ability to act with discretion and composure.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results