Professional Development ManagerFor the Boston, Atlanta, Delaware, Texas, LA, NY, Bay Area, Twin Cities or D.C. Office of a IP Boutique Firm
- Partner with the Director of Professional Development and practice group leadership to assess substantive learning needs, evaluate, and improve training curriculum for all practice groups and levels;
- Lead the development of high quality and innovative education and learning programs and platforms based on firm needs;
- Identify and implement coaching needs and opportunities to support associate development and retention;
- Manage legal staff review processes; compile and analyze data to inform training needs and other professional development initiatives;
- Oversee the utilization and effectiveness of the exit process including exit interviews and outplacement coaching; conduct principal level exit interviews; report quarterly themes and findings to department leadership;
- Work with Director to benchmark, develop, and oversee professional development-related firm policies and internal communications.
- 5+ years of legal talent development experience;
- Proven ability to successfully lead, coach, develop, and contribute to quality team relationships and foster a team-oriented environment;
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills to develop relationships with legal staff, colleagues, and business services teams;
- Proven record of accomplishment as a self-starter able to generate innovative ideas, approaches and solutions for firm and industry challenges;
- Excellent analytical, organizational and project management skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple competing priorities.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results