Digital Marketing ManagerFor the New York Office of a Global Consulting Firm
This is a filled position.
- Manage and continually optimize and increase the productivity of the digital marketing team to ensure both effective delivery and room for continuous improvement across the marketing operations model;
- Lead, motivate and ensure the successful development of the digital marketing team members who produce and execute digital marketing activities;
- Manage direct reports, SEO contractors, and paid social agencies;
- Work with content campaign owners in business marketing, corporate marketing, recruiting, and Diversity & Inclusion in order to deliver multi-faceted digital campaigns;
- Ensure the digital channels reflect recognized best practices, add value to the firm, and help to reach marketing objectives;
- Administer the planning, delivery, and measurement of digital campaigns, including marquee diversity & inclusion initiatives, industry, and service line digital marketing campaigns, and CEO communications.
- 6+ yrs of experience in B2B digital and/or content marketing, with 2+ yrs of team management experience;
- Marketing technology savvy and experience with systems commonly used to executive digital marketing, especially website, social, analytics, graphic design, and email marketing tools;
- Advanced project management and operational skills;
- High standards for quality and excellence, even under pressure;
- Ability to prioritize and effectively negotiate priority deadlines;
- Superb team player with the ability to influence and counsel diverse stakeholders to achieve results.