Director of Attorney EngagementFor the Bay Area Office of a Prestigious International Law Firm
- Drive the implementation of new attorney engagement initiatives across the Firm, including facilitating all local diversity and inclusion initiatives in collaboration with Firmwide Diversity & Inclusion team;
- Create a consistent “One Firm” attorney engagement experience; foster collaboration across offices, departments, and LRD channels; ensure Firm strategies, processes, and tools stay modern and best in class;
- Organize and manage morale and retention events with the Associates Committee and various internal partners, including defining a measurement strategy to effectively communicating the value; develop a world-class, recognizable morale/retention “brand”;
- Help integrate new hires into teams and help them acclimate to the Firm open assignment system; develop and implement new Attorney Engagement processes, guide and manage the budget and workflow;
- Implement lateral integration program to effectively integrate and appropriately support new lateral attorneys; develop a robust internal mentoring program;
- Provide insight and guidance regarding best in class talent operations, technologies, and tools to support efficiency in deliverables and innovative approaches to work.
- 7+ yrs of relevant work experience in law firm or professional services;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, project management, analytical skills, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environments;
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of management, and across all departments and offices, senior level professionals and Partners;
- Commit to attorney attraction, retention and development as well as keeping abreast of market trends and new programs;
- Ability to document medium to large scale projects with minimal supervision;
- Knowledge of NALP and industry practices and standards.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results