Legal Personnel ManagerFor the NYC Office of a Very Prestigious Law Firm
- Manage the onboarding process for new legal staff hires, including leading orientation sessions for new hires;
- Work closely with Director on various initiatives and programs addressing associate feedback, partner and associate engagement, work life balance and associate retention;
- Participate in bi-weekly meetings between the Managing Partners and Legal Personnel team to discuss associate matters, associate engagement and policy enhancements;
- Conduct exit interviews with associates departing the Firm and take ownership of compiling the themes of feedback and initiatives; consult with the Office of the General Counsel regarding employee relations, various associate matters and policies;
- Alongside the Financial Planning & Analysis group, manage all aspects Associate year-end compensation process, including special bonuses.
- 5+ years of related experience in professional service industry firm; 2+ years in a supervisory capacity preferred;
- Ability to work and interact with attorneys at all levels and the ability to gain strong knowledge of the Firm, its culture, practices and policies;
- String project management and communication skills;
- Capable of solving problems and meeting deadlines;
- Ability to deal discreetly with confidential information; possesses superior judgment;
- Technical skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and human resources databases (including PeopleSoft).
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results