Marketing & Recruiting DirectorFor the New York Office of a Sophisticated 50-Attorney Law Firm
- Work with firm leadership, including Practice Group Leaders to identify lateral associate hiring needs and advance recruiting objectives in a strategic manner;
- Develop and drive innovative sourcing methods to build a talent pipelines;
- Manage specific business development opportunities, including the RFP responses; work with partners to ensure consistency of quality in all business development pitches;
- Plan and manage all strategic events and webinars;
- Write, update, and post attorney bios and practice descriptions; manage website content and social media campaigns;
- Oversee and coordinate Firm and practice marketing campaigns, including mailings to target client prospects.
- A hands-on attitude that includes the willingness to roll up one’s sleeves and do what is required to successfully complete projects and meet deadlines;
- Solid understanding of marketing, business development, and social media tools and strategies;
- Demonstrated knowledge of current law firm marketing and hiring trends;
- Exceptional relationship-builder and connector;
- Proficiency with LinkedIn, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel;
- Sound judgment and creative problem-solving skills.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results