Legal Personnel AssistantFor the NYC Office of a Prestigious Law Firm
- Conduct attorney off-boarding and departure logistics;
- Support the Director of Legal Personnel and Sr. Legal Personnel Manager with upward review process administration as well as the administrative aspects of supporting certain practice groups;
- Assist with caregiver leaves and provide support with childcare benefits, morale events, gifting and other special events;
- Assist with responding to industry survey requests;
- Schedule and prepare materials for meetings;
- Review and approve attorney expenses.
- 2+ yrs of experience as an administrative assistant in a legal or corporate environment;
- Proactive, energetic, hardworking team player; ability to collaborate with various departments throughout the firm;
- Excellent organizational abilities, with meticulous attention to detail;
- Ability to prioritize, handle multiple projects, and to work under pressure in a deadline-driven environment;
- Possess a high degree of integrity and sense of confidentiality;
- Proficient in Word and Excel; Outlook, Vi Eval, Lotus Notes a plus.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results