Legal Personnel SpecialistFor the NYC Office of a Prestigious Law Firm
- Conduct orientations and perform onboarding duties for lateral associate and counsel hires including maintaining records and coordinating cross-departmentally on arrival logistics;
- Support the Director of Legal Personnel and Sr. Legal Personnel Manager with AWP administration and secondment administration;
- Assist with annual associate and counsel compensation;
- Assist with the lawyer evaluation processes;
- Manage status changes (arrivals, department and office transfer processes) and keep personnel records accurate.
- 5+ yrs administrative experience, preferably in an HR capacity and preferably in a law or professional services firm;
- Ability to prioritize, handle multiple projects, and to work under pressure, including overtime, in a deadline-driven environment;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational abilities and meticulous attention to detail;
- Proficient in Word and Excel; Outlook, Vi Eval, Lotus Notes a plus.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results