Business Development and Marketing DirectorFor the New York Office of an International Law Firm
- Collaborate with firm leadership to set strategic objectives and implement initiatives that drive new business growth; develop and implement strategy to raise the visibility and increase awareness of the firm’s reputation;
- Provide oversight of business development efforts including pitches, RFPs, and firm-sponsored events; work with communications team to develop digital marketing strategy, including goals for the website, blogs, and social media platforms;
- Guide partners to develop and maintain client relationships, identifying and prioritizing specific client opportunities and analyzing performance within the context of the firm’s overall business development strategy;
- Manage, train, and supervise business development, marketing, and communications team members in assignments to ensure they are completed on schedule and provide training as needed;
- Evaluate sponsorship opportunities, pro bono/charity events, attorney conferences, professional organization, and committee selection;
- Oversee firm branding efforts to ensure consistency of message and design.
- 10+ years of marketing and business development experience at a law firm;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Experienced strategist and team leader;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to form and maintain relationships;
- Strong work ethic, highly reliable and dependable; flexible and able to work against deadlines; uses sound judgment;
- Outstanding client service orientation and listening skills; comfortable and confident in interacting with firm leadership and attorneys.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results