Marketing Technology Specialist, Digital MarketingFor the Central New Jersey Office of a Specialized Global Law Firm or Remote on the East Coast
- Work with Marketing Technology team to develop and drive the website and email automation strategy, ensuring alignment with the firm’s overall strategy and vision;
- Assist with the CRM implementation project including process development and support;
- Ensure clear and engaging copy and appropriate choice of images/graphics are in compliance with the firm’s website content and brand guidelines;
- Monitor critical CRM/website/email KPIs and measure the success of relevant marketing campaign;
- Extract, analyze and report on complex data from CRM and email marketing system to derive business insights related to events, leads, client engagement and trends;
- Work on marketing data management, integrations and data quality control (cleanup, standardization and verification).
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Technology, Communications or related field;
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience with digital/web marketing, marketing technology, preferably; at a law firm or professional services firm;
- Solid understanding of digital marketing tools, campaigns and strategies;
- Strong organization, communication, and interpersonal skills;
- A strong collaborator with a high energy level and resourceful approach;
- Experience with CRM, website CMS platforms, SEO tracking, copywriting and copy-editing, marketing email automation and Google Analytics.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results