Business Development Coordinator, Legal MarketingFor the Central New Jersey Office of a Specialized Global Law Firm
- The position will support the marketing and business development strategy with an emphasis on attracting, retaining and engaging clients;
- Support the execution of business development plans; identify potential business opportunities with new and existing clients through client targeting;
- Identify external profile-raising opportunities and tactics for promoting firm and lawyers;
- Carry out market research and track industry, client and competitor news and information;
- Update marketing materials including, bios, slip sheets and placemats;
- Assist with logistics for internal and external firm client events as required, working closely with the events team.
- Assist with logistics for internal and external firm client events as required, working closely with the events team;
- Experience in a professional business environment, preferably with a background from legal or professional services industry in a generalist marketing and business development role;
- Detail oriented, organized, self-motivated, resourceful, with excellent grammatical and proofreading skills;
- Proven track record of dealing with and influencing senior stakeholders;
- Can-do and proactive attitude;
- Strong computer skills, including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint; knowledge of Salesforce, InterAction or another CRM preferred.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results