Senior Business Development Coordinator, Legal MarketingFor the Central New Jersey Office of a Specialized Global Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Support client teams and assist with research, and business development activities;
- Identify potential business opportunities with new and existing clients through client targeting;
- Support the pitch, RFP and client presentations;
- Track and maintain opportunities in our CRM system;
- Coordinate post-RFP debrief and feedback sessions, as appropriate, to inform future strategy;
- Provide support on client-centered activities related to diversity, equity & inclusion.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field;
- 4+ years of experience in a professional business environment, preferably with a background from legal or professional services industry in a generalist marketing and business development role;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including strong writing and editing skills for drafting concise and polished communications to senior level stakeholders;
- Detail oriented, organized, self-motivated, resourceful, with excellent grammatical and proofreading skills and a high attention to detail;
- Proven track record of dealing with and influencing senior stakeholders, poise and professionalism when interacting with internal and external contacts;
- Strong computer skills, including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint; knowledge of Salesforce, InterAction or another CRM preferred