Attorney Training ManagerFor the Los Angeles, San Francisco, Dallas, New York, or DC Office of a Global Law Firm
- Oversee the development and accreditation of all internal and external substantive legal education programs, including new associate, departmental, practice group and client programs; maintain a strong knowledge base of all relevant state MCLE requirement
- Identify training initiatives to address evolving attorney needs and work with partners and/or outside consultants to develop appropriate content; work closely with relevant stakeholders to refine annual programs;
- Research and implement new training strategies, including based on relevant technology, adult learning reserch, and industry data;
- Respond to attorney and staff questions regarding CE Manager, outside MCLE vendors, MCLE requirements, the MCLE process, and other related matters; produce learning resources for attorneys, including tip sheets, FAQs, articles and monthly newsletter conte
- Evaluate programs on a regular basis and report on efficacy based on program metrics and qualitative feedback;
- Provide management, coaching and career development guidance to the training team’s coordinator and assistants.
- 5+ years of experience in an adult education role in a global law firm, large company, legal training provider, or professional services company; 5+ years’ supervisory experience; bachelor’s degree required;
- Professional demeanor and excellent communication skills paired with a service-oriented attitude;
- Strategic thinker with a sincere passion for continuing education and career development who embraces new technologies and methods; demonstrated resourcefulness, creativity, and self-directed behavior;
- Proven track record of successfully juggling multiple projects in a dynamic and fast-paced environment to accomplish daily, weekly, mid-range and long-term goals;
- Strong organization skills with a focus on meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent writing, proofreading, and editing skills; must be able to tailor written work product to appropriate audience.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results